1. Fallacies/informal fallacy
2. Tools for thinking
3. Platonic Intuition, Memory, and Reason
4. Why are Plato’s four premises (A, B, D and F) insecure?
5. Sense experience as a source of data
6. A note on the importance observation and immediate inferences recognised by Aristotle
7. Write a note on immediate inferences.
8. Write a note on Categorical Syllogisms.
9. Write a note on Subject classes and Venn Diagrams.
10. Write a note on the relationship between reason and the “revelations”.
11. Write a note on the ' Limits of Sense Experience'.
12. Write a note on the types of the fallacy of non sequitur.
13. Write a note on the eight fallacies.